By linking the process design output parameters from early design alternatives with the Cost Engineering Cleopatra equipment cost models, the following is allowed for:
- Process design parameters are directly fed into Cleopatra’s equipment cost models
- Rapid comparison of cost impact of various design alternatives
- Estimation of total cost of process design
- Implementation of cost control throughout the project
Industry Standard Cost Estimation
- Accurate and reliable cost estimating
- Complete and transparent estimates (for example, no black boxes)
- Off-the-shelf cost data for process industries
- Benchmarking and easy comparison of your design alternatives
- Earned-value-management and integrated cost control
Integrating Cost Estimation into Process Engineering offers enormous value to our customers. This saves both time and money, by reducing the process design evaluation process.
Design parameters are applied automatically to cost models in order to estimate total installation costs. The project analytics tools in Cleopatra can then be used to select the most cost-efficient design option.