AVEVA LFM NetView
Use LFM NetView to Secure Global Collaboration Across Multiple Teams
LFM NetView delivers the as-operated asset conditions to the mobile devices and desktops of all asset stakeholders. This enables secure global collaboration across multiple project teams, as well as partner companies.
LFM NetView is a web-based application created for use in both asset management and engineering project execution. Applying the power of laser scanning, LFM NetView facilitates on-demand, secure access to an immersive 3D representation of an asset’s existing site conditions.
Tap Into the Power of Laser Scanning
A high-quality, photorealistic environment offers invaluable context to the intelligence and information required for modification projects, as well as day-to-day operations and maintenance. There is no limit to the number of users that can access this immersive environment. Users use 3D mark-up functionality to share and add information across numerous project teams.
This offers a robust collaboration tool, expanding the value of affordable laser scanning beyond the traditional design and engineering teams, into operations functions. Tablet operation, as well as the ability to take project data ‘offline’, brings about truly remote access, whether on-site for walk-downs and inspection or across the globe for modification planning and owner reviews.
Allow global stakeholders to access your data
Collaborating with LFM NetView allows you to share, process and output point cloud data across devices and locations globally.
Capabilities and Features
Enjoy Secure Access to Remote 3D Laser Scan Data. LFM NetView offers secure, on-demand access to laser scan data for project execution and asset management. Much more than just an online viewing package, it offers tools that enable users to work collaboratively with laser scan data over the worldwide web, so providing unrestricted access to the Trusted Living Pointcloud.
- Utilise laser scanning to cut down on the cost of capturing as-built information – by up to 80%.
- Deliver the existing conditions of an asset to the mobile devices and desktops of asset stakeholders alongside pertinent project information.
- Supplement CAD intelligence directly to scan data, in order to reduce the cost of ownership of your ‘3D model’.
- Contextualise information in order to increase the speed and accuracy of decision-making.
- Collaborate across multiple entities within the real-world environment for sharing and accessing information.
- Reduce time spent on-site in order to improve safety and minimise costly shutdowns.