AVEVA Operational Safety Management
Control of Work
AVEVA Control of Work allows asset operators to minimise, mitigate or eliminate operational risk while optimising asset performance. Plan and perform safe, compliant working on complex engineering assets.
- Compliant, consistent, best-practice execution of invasive tasks minimises, mitigates or eliminates risks to personnel, the asset, as well as to the environment.
- The enforced application of validated procedures minimises the risks associated with shutdown and restart.
- The verification of sustained regulatory compliance eliminates the risk of fines or the loss of operating licences.
- Compliant, efficient, best-practice operation can be efficiently standardised across multiple assets.
- Employees can be redeployed between assets with a minimal learning curve.
Reduced Operating Costs
- The efficient deployment and application of valuable skilled resources reduces direct labour costs.
- The efficient and rapid execution of engineering tasks minimises the loss of production.
- Robust control and audit trails cut down on costs of demonstrating regulatory compliance.